Friday, December 01, 2006

Theme Day: A Person From The Waist Down



For more theme photos, check here.

I had no idea this was about Bob so I'm thinking geez do I change the photo. Well no, not enough time but I would direct you to check out some other wonderful Bob inspired photos -> Hong Kong DP, Szentes (Hungary), Sydney (Australia) and Delta (Colorado) were particularly creative I thought.

I didn't visit all the participating sites by any means so there are probably some equally wonderful ones that I missed. Visiting 53 sites with dialup would basically require calling in sick for work, ordering in food, maybe not finishing before New Years or who knows maybe still at it until spring. Such riches, so little time.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gerald England said...

The little boy at the back holding the sheet surely counts as hitting the theme, so don't change it. I'm nearing the end of the day and am now listing 61 sites. 5 have not yet posted on the theme having previously said they would. I'm sure three of these are just a bit late but suspect the other two won't

Lovely photos anyway.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous susan in atlanta said...

That's actually kind of cute. At first, I thought, where's the "waist down" and then I finally saw it! Did you stage that or did it just happen?

This is off topic, but why are those girls wearing wigs?

3:05 PM  
Anonymous kris said...

the boy doesnt know what he's missing :D and that red costume looks gorgeous!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Very cute waist-down photo. Not as obvious as some.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jing said...

oh, clever.
you hide your theme...:))
so interesting photo!!!

have a nice weekend.

jing
www.shanghaidailyphoto.com

7:27 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

No, not staged. It was shot at the Celtic Festival and all the girls dancing wore those wigs. Apparently that's part of Celtic dancing in the US, some notion of girlishness in that world requires those curly wigs. I thought it was odd myself.

Hi Gerald - 61 is impressive, the most yet I think, even including the ones who didn't actually get the appropriate photo up. I have to admit when I first read the theme I thought "huh?" and then when I read yesterday it was about Bob, I thought it was brillant, the best theme yet.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

A good one Louz, when I first thought the subject is the girls in the front, it really is the tiny one behind the white screen!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Meg Nakagawa said...

Oh yeah, now I see him. Good one!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Great timing on this shot Louz! I love it.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Louz said...

There were several small children walking behind the curtain at various times and one did eventually peer under the curtain at the dancers and was removed by an adult. Of course I didn't get the shot. :(

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home