Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho! Roar!



While this looks like some very low budget Godzilla at Christmas movie, it is actually just me trying to get a photo late at night of a poorly lit dinosaur with my not so great built-in flash. The dinosaur is a year round feature outside a well known fast food restaurant here and is life-sized (Tyrannosaurus life-sized). No its not technically a great photo but I liked the way it turned out anyway. The only on computer alterations I did were sharpening it and reducing the size.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meg in Nelson said...

Love, Love, Love it. I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Icarus said...

Hey Louz, it's been so long (and I owe you a big belated thanks for your timely visit round my birthday time a month ago - sorry for the delay). but I gave out a big laugh as I scrolled down and saw Barbie still waiting for Ken last Sunday, but the window was ready for Xmas. Ho Ho Ho! I think she should get on with Mr T-Rex :-)
Now, for some perverse reason, I just did something I'd had a secret yearning to do for ages - I clicked on the Babel Fish translator for Portuguese. That is even funnier than Barbie, believe me. now I know how certain blog-surfers manage to produce such fascinating, but incomprehensible English! If you're doing Xmas, may you do it big, plenty, with a side salad of calm & peaceful! all the best from Portugal XXX

4:22 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Thats too funny. Have a Happy Holiday season Louz!

7:58 PM  
Blogger DaveM said...

Love the teeth.
Merry Christmas

12:01 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

Thanks Meg :) Merry Christmas to you too!
Hi Stewart and Joyeux Noël. You inspired me to try a couple of translations of the blog title. I'm particularly fond of "Hurlement!"

¡Ho! ¡Ho! ¡Ho! ¡Rugido! (Spanish)
Ho ! Ho ! Ho ! Hurlement ! (French)

Hi and thanks Randy. Happy Holidays!

And Merry Christmas Davem. He looks like a pretty confused dinosaur to me. And he's pulling a Santa in a sleigh (couldn't get that to show).

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home