Friday, November 17, 2006

Water Wall and Surly Rabbit

If I were a child, I'd want to feel the water running down the wall and run my fingers over the shapes sticking out. As an adult I stood there and thought the wall was kinda cool.


If I were a child the rabbit bench might seem silly or funny or scary or I might just want to climb on top of it but as an adult I thought of Alice in Wonderland and took photos.


From the entrance to the Children's Discovery Garden at the Tucson Botanical Garden.



4 Comments:

Blogger DaveM said...

There is a water wall in Cardiff which you can touch and the kids love it.

Like the pics of the botanical gardens and the butterflies.

Thanks.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

the thumbnail in cityphoto portal attracted me here..Nice!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Ah, go for it! Play with the water and sit on the rabbit!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

Hey Davem, thanks! I think its a cool idea. Wondering if I can make one for my house.

Hey Kris, I checked out the portal the other day. Very effective I thought. Bravo to Eric for that.

Kate - You know that's what I thought when I wrote that - why didn't I play in the water and sit on the rabbit bench? Next time for sure. The children's garden is way cool. More photos next visit.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home