Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Peaceable Kingdom



I saw this wonderful car in front of the Tucson Children's Museum and was taking pictures when the owner walked up. Fortunately he proved to be a genial man who was patient with my curiosity. The car is a Citroen, built in the 1950's. The painting of the outside was done by a previous owner who was an artist. The current owner refurbished the the inside which looks very cool also. Its not his main car and starting it can take a little patience. He had recently been interviewed by the local newspaper and his car may appear in their features section this week.

But its in my blog first!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jing said...

ooo...really so cute!!!
:))
and it even makes me smiling....

jing
www.shanghaidailyphoto.com

4:50 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

You definitely got a scoop! I love the bottom foto which gives a wider view of the art work. I'd love to drive a car like that!

5:03 AM  
Anonymous dawn said...

What a fun car! I'll bet kids love it.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Great Car! Love the photos.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Allcarphotos said...

Excellent blog and thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts here. I am putting together a collection of photos and information on Citroen and so far I managed to cover some of the models, such as the Citroen Traction Avant, Citroen Dyane or the extravagant Citroen C3 Pluriel. I hope you’ll find the website to be interesting, in case you want to pay it a visit.

Enjoy your day!

Michael R.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home