Sunday, August 13, 2006

On Stone St

Turning south on Stone, two office buildings in different styles. The one in the more historic style is Chase Bank and the one reflected is the Unisource Building. Interestingly what you see in the photo of the Chase Bank building exterior is a facade, just on the street sides of the building facing Congress and Stone. The building behind is much plainer.

The Unisource Building is the one that stands out when you see the Tucson skyline from a distance. I think its an elegant imaginative building, unlike most of the other office buildings erected in the last 50 years.

Today is International Left Handers Day (which I am myself). I'm curious how left handers are viewed in other parts of the world?

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

The reflection is superb!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Great capture Louz! Very clear reflection

12:08 AM  
Blogger dutchie said...

Nice shot!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

Thanks guys! I like it very much myself.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home