Saturday, June 10, 2006

But Its Hot...!

This picture was taken at a small lake in Reid Park. The dog and a small poodle walked up with the owner, a woman pushing a stroller. This dog immediately and with abandon, ran and jumped in the lake. In the photo it is looking towards the owner who was trying to cajole it to get out of the lake. The poodle got so excited it fell in (and was fished out). It was an entertaining moment for a person who loves dogs because, among other things, they are so completely in the moment.

The duck is a Mallard, the common park duck throughout the US.

Check out Mattieu's blog today "Berger couche avec son chien".


4 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

Upon initial view, I thought that was a bear going after the duck! Interesting dog story - glad the poodle is doing fine.

2:29 AM  
Blogger luggi said...

Great story!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Great story and photo.
Every day I take my dog 'lady' up to the golf club in my golf buggy. Every day she chases the ducks in to the lake by the 8th fairway, this has been going on for 3 years.One day I might publish the photo.Lol

1:06 PM  
Blogger Louz said...

Glad you liked it guys. I used to own a small poodle and it used to do that - get excited and fall in - when I took it to Agua Caliente Lake. So it made me smile because it reminded me of her.

What kind of dog do you have Mark?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home