Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tassel-eared squirrel


I'm up in the mountains taking pictures, in particular of a flowering tree, when I see a large squirrel across a creek from me. I take a quick picture and then the squirrel crosses the creek towards me. Surprised, I shift around to take another picture and it vanishes like a flash. Well like a squirrel...So I'm looking back across the creek to find it again when I see something out of the corner of my eye and there's the squirrel looking at me from behind a tree right in front of me!

2 Comments:

Blogger MoonSoleil said...

Oooooooooh my, this is soooo cute!
Sorry, I just looooove sqirrels (my secret dream is to adopt a baby squirrel)... your shot is amazing... and it's truly amazing it actually stayed still to have you taken this picture. Must be a squirrel model! =)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

Hi Moonsoleil - I was really startled this came out so well. Usually when I take impromtu photos of birds and squirrels and such I get a picture that is out of focus or blurry or a photo of a tree without a squirrel.
Maybe you can have a baby squirrel someday :)
Louz

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home