Friday, May 26, 2006

My Dog Gracie


Gracie is a year and half old, goofy, good natured, a bit of a headstrong adolescent. Did NOT want to hold still to have her picture taken. When I adopted her from an animal shelter at 3 months old, she had these gray-blue eyes in a long triangular face and big donkey ears. She's a lot bigger now, still with the donkey ears. Its hard to say what breed she is, some people have suggested she might be part African wild dog :) And she's a Tucsonan, born and bred.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris.h. said...

Great shot--I adore dogs more than any other animal,but can't have one as no one here to look after it while I'm at work.
She looks like she may have a little Rhodesian ridgeback or lurcher about her...can you post a full body pic of her please? Keep up the good work :-)

1:41 AM  
Blogger Louz said...

Whoa good guess! When I took her to a vet when she was puppy the vet thought she indeed might be a lurcher. I had to look it up. The term isn't used much in this country. I was kind of pleased since I also own and am a big lover of greyhounds...When I get a good whole dog shot I'll put it up.
Louz

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home